    across the screen.

    Has anyone else experienced this or know of a fix?

    TIA

    J Haag, Nov 17, 2005

  2. J Haag

    Dale Brisket Guest

    anywhere. TIA.
    I can't help you with that, but can you tell me (us) where you bought that
    mobo? I can't find one in stock

    Dale Brisket, Nov 18, 2005

  3. J Haag

    J Haag Guest

    On Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:11:23 -0500, Dale Brisket

    I got mine from MWave, but they are out of stock now too (expected 11/23).
    They has a mistake on the website were the part number and specs were for
    the A8N-VM (non CSM) so they didn't sell out as quick as everyone else.

    J Haag, Nov 18, 2005
  4. J Haag

    Dale Brisket Guest

    Yeah, none of the typical sources seem to stock this board right now, so I
    guess I'll just cultivate some patience and scout peripheral deals in the
    meantime.

    Dale Brisket, Nov 18, 2005
  5. J Haag

    RichH Guest

    After putting together my new computer with an A8N-VM CSM, I am having
    issues with Cool'n'Quiet. When the clock rate and voltage are adjusted
    (up
    or down) my screen flickers. This is happening right in windows even
    with
    only one program running. It looks like an image of the desktop
    flashing
    across the screen.

    Has anyone else experienced this or know of a fix?

    TIA

    Try this from my post on 11-16 (A8N-VM Memory & Cool n Quiet Stability
    Issues) below:

    Problem Fixed: Found Bios default setting of
    Advanced--Chipset--Northbridge Configuration--Memory
    Configuration--User Config Mode-- was set to Manual--9.5ns/11.0ns/2T.
    Changed to Auto, rebooted and everything works again. Why Asus would
    make such a bios setting manual by default who knows, but it does work
    o.k. with Auto.

    RichH, Nov 20, 2005