    What is the difference in A8N32 and A8N-Sli Deluxe? Is
    it just that the video cards can both run at 16 bit?

    Thanks.

    George Mooth, Aug 23, 2006

  2. George Mooth

    KC Computers Guest

    What is the difference in A8N32 and A8N-Sli Deluxe? Is
    That and the A8N32 uses a quiet heat pipe instead of a fan.

    KC Computers, Aug 24, 2006

  3. I thought the deluxe did too, no? The A8N32 =does= have 8 phase vCore
    generation, which should reduce ripple, heat, and power consumption (in
    theory anyway).

    However the OP would do much better to a) google for the answer, or b)
    download the datasheets/manuals for both boards (available on the Asus
    websites) and compare them.

    I specified an A8n32 and it works fine for me, even though I only
    (currently) run one 7900GT card (which works just dandy, even with a
    1920*1200 display, and games like Oblivion).

    GSV Three Minds in a Can, Aug 24, 2006
  4. George Mooth

    RonK Guest

    If you mean A8N32 -SLI Deluxe :
    It supports 2 pci-e video cards at full 16x speed in both slots. The A8N-sli
    will only run 2 cards at 8x.

    RonK, Aug 25, 2006
  5. George Mooth

    Paul Guest

    Paul, Aug 25, 2006
  6. George Mooth

    DRS Guest

    The A8N-SLI Deluxe has a chipset fan, you're thinking of the A8N-SLI
    Premium.

    DRS, Aug 25, 2006
  7. You're right. Me bad.

    GSV Three Minds in a Can, Aug 25, 2006