    I don't see the BIOS version during post.
    Where is it? Thanks.

    Larry

    gridbias, Apr 18, 2006

  2. gridbias

    Faccio Guest

    A easy way to know it is start the Asus utility "AsusUpdate".
    Ciao. Faccio

    Faccio, Apr 19, 2006

  3. gridbias

    DDC Guest

    My guess is that your version is 301 witch is the one that is
    implement in when you buy the board.

    Now there is a version 902 of the bios, and on the asus forum cause
    more problem than it solve.

    Ps: i'm with the version 602 and it work fine.

    DDC, Apr 20, 2006