    1 DVD burner

    I hooked up everything, not sure about the jumpers at the lower right hand corner. My front panel has a white+blue powersw and reset sw jumpers.

    Hooked them and only the green led lights up.

    Jov, Jul 9, 2006
  2. Jov

    Jov

    Additional info:

    I removed all the addons: ram, hard drives, expansion cards, and tested with just the CPU, PSU and motherboard.

    There were no audio sounds. Also removed the CPU and tried, still no sounds. I am using a 480W PSU.

    The motherboard green led lights up only when I connect the 24-pin connector. The 4-pin 12V connector does not turn on the light green LED.

    Jov, Jul 10, 2006