    The Silicon RAID is enabled in the BIOS setup.

    How can I get to the data on the RAID?

    regards

    Olav, Feb 6, 2008

  2. Olav

    Mr Mustard Guest

    Problem is now solved.

    Installed WinXP on an new disk.
    I donloaded the SIL3114 utilitity from SiliconImage.com (version 1.5).
    Installed it, and rebooted.
    Set the computer name identical to the old one (don't know if this is critical)

    In Disk MAnager in Computer Management) I had to import the disk, and Voila -
    it works.

    Getting rid of internal RAID and transferring to a Thecus 5200 Pro.

    Olav

    Mr Mustard, Feb 6, 2008