    SATA-SATA cable. Not the SATA_eSATA cable required to hook up to this MB.

    Anyone in the UK know where I can get such a cable?

    JD.

    Judge Dredd, May 2, 2006

  2. Judge Dredd

    badraptor Guest

    hey nice to see someone else got this baby. i got the bundle from ati the
    x1900 xtx and the x1900 crossfire and this mobo with the athlon fx-60 i was
    a strict intel man until now wow what a product!

    badraptor, May 2, 2006

  3. Judge Dredd

    Carl Guest

    I got that mobo, and an X1900 CF, it really is very good indeed. badraptor,
    will you be getting Rogue Trooper? Splundig Vur Thrigg!

    Carl, May 3, 2006
  4. Judge Dredd

    badraptor Guest

    what is rogue trooper i might consider it

    badraptor, May 3, 2006
  5. Judge Dredd

    Carl Guest

    Sorry, got carried away seeing another 2000ad fan on the internet! Rogue
    Trooper is a GI- Genetic Infantryman. Created in a lab to fight a future war
    on a poisoned planet. They can breathe toxic fumes, have faster reflexes
    etc. The story has been running for years in 2000ad, and has recently been
    made into a videogame.
    http://www.2000adonline.com/?zone=thrill&page=profiles&choice=ROGUE

    Carl, May 4, 2006