    DVD player: Plextor DVD-spiller IDE 16x/48x
    Case with 350W powersupply:Antec SLK3700BQE
    GPU:Sapphira Ati Readon x800XT vivo

    KS, Dec 23, 2004

  2. KS

    Frank Guest

    Seems tome like a hdd problem. The SATA drive is conected to which Sata
    port?

    Have removed the 10% overclocking and tested booting again?

    DonĀ“t get me wrong Win2000 and a XT does that compute in games? I thought
    for W2K as a fairly good working OS, but not beeing perfect for games.
    Reading your specs again: Try that: Remove 2 of the RAM modules and retry.
    Sometimes a board has a hard time recognizing the ram correctly if all slots
    a re filled.
    Have you ran ramtest to see if all ram is working?

    Bios is Version 1009.006 at this time, of course beta status.

    Frank

    Frank, Dec 25, 2004

  3. KS

    KS Guest

    Thanx for respond.
    For some reason the boot up is not slow anymore. Dont know why. I now have a
    hard time with the wireless adapter which come with my asus a8v deluxe
    motherboard. What kind for wireless modell is this, so I can download the
    newest driver. The SATA Raptor disk is connected to my 1first sata on the
    motherboard. It says so in the manuall.
    Im running bios 1007 but not sure if I should mees/upgrade with something
    that is working? What are the fix in newest bios version and have anyone
    tried it?
    W2K and gaming with XT is not a problem so far. Run like doom3 and halflife2
    and farcry in 1280*1024 with max detail , Anti Aliasing & Anisotropic
    filtering without any performance loss :)
    Should Windows XP be a better option than W2K?
    KS

    KS, Dec 29, 2004