    replacement cartridges?

    Thanks,
    Mark

    mark losson, Sep 6, 2004

  2. mark losson

    Molly Guest

    You have to buy from Dell.

    Molly, Sep 6, 2004

  3. mark losson

    Colin Wilson Guest

    I am needing to replace the ink cartridges on my A920. Are these basically
    Check alt.consumers.uk-discounts.and.bargains for quite a lengthy thread
    on how to hack the printer to enable it to take normal lexmark
    cartridges, and there are several sites that will tell you how to refill
    the carts - this is one such page...

    http://www.inktecshop.co.uk/acatalog/Dell_A920_.html

    Colin Wilson, Sep 6, 2004
  4. mark losson

    scooby Guest

    I think it is a Lexmark printer, and as far as I know, you can only
    buy replacement cartridges through Dell.
    That is why the printer itself is so well priced, or sometimes even
    given free with some systems (the cartridges are relatively
    expensive).

    scooby, Sep 7, 2004
  5. mark losson

    S.Lewis Guest

    Have a look around before you buy them from Dell. I have no idea of Dell's
    pricing nor of any credible replacement ink cart. dealers, but surely there
    must be some:

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=Dell+A920+replacement+ink+cartridges

    Stew

    S.Lewis, Sep 7, 2004