    sale. Is it reliable?

    Same processor comes with ECS GeForce 6100SM-M motherboard. Wondering which
    boards are better. Any comments?

    drb, Jul 1, 2007

  2. drb

    Frodo Guest

    I've been checking out the AN52 also, but it appears the board is so new
    it's hard to get feedback on it.
    Check out Newegg.com for customer reviews.
    But I would rather have the AN52 over the 6100.

    Frodo, Jul 5, 2007

  3. drb

    rhythm.blues Guest

    I would say NO! I bought this board and I've had nothing but problems
    with it. I couldn't get the 32 bit Win XP to load. Then when I tried a
    64 bit version of XP then PC was very unstable. Then to make matters
    worse Abit doesn't list the board on it's website. Spend the extra
    money and buy a better baord.

    rhythm.blues, Jul 18, 2007
  4. drb

    c Guest

    I don't know about the reliability of the board, but it is indeed listed
    on their site:

    http://www.uabit.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=32&Itemid=48&page=1&model=385

    Chris

    c, Jul 19, 2007