    Peelo Guest

    What does is mean? The manual doesn´t tell it.

    W2k boots yet fine..

    Peelo, Jul 4, 2004

  2. Peelo

    Jason Guest

    Could it be 2D?

    Jason, Jul 4, 2004

  3. Peelo

    DDDD Guest

    I have yet to see a valid post code on my AN7, but it works fine. I would
    just forget it if everything is working. Evidently, they don't document all
    possible post codes.

    DDDD

    DDDD, Jul 4, 2004
  4. Peelo

    Peelo Guest

    No i dont think so.
    For example B is shown during post as b;

    |_
    |_|

    So i guess D would be d;

    _|
    |_|

    Now this one shows like zero;
    _
    | |
    |_|

    Hope you will see these patterns like i wroted.

    Peelo, Jul 4, 2004
  5. I dunno.

    My machine displays this code most of the time, but it works fine. I don't
    worry about it.

    T.

    Thomas Houseman, Jul 5, 2004
  6. Peelo

    Peelo Guest

    Well, Abit @nl told it;
    "The Code 2.0. means that everything is working OK."

    They could have written that on the manual too.

    Peelo, Jul 5, 2004