  1. Habe mein Board identisch verkabelt! W98 macht Sound, W2K bleibt stumm, hat
    jemand eine Idee?

    Ch. Bock

    Christoph Bock, Jul 15, 2003

  2. Christoph Bock

    Phil Weldon Guest

    No. The poster very likely chose German on purpose rather than by mistake.

    Phil Weldon,

    Phil Weldon, Jul 15, 2003

  3. Christoph Bock

    - HAL9000 Guest

    Is there a translator on board?

    Not asking about a translator chip on the motherboard, asking about a
    language translation :-/

    Forrest

    Motherboard Help By HAL web site:
    http://home.attbi.com/~hal-9000/

    - HAL9000, Jul 15, 2003
  4. Christoph Bock

    TomG Guest

    sounds to me like he is saying that he has a sound issue under Win2K OS but
    not under 98.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified