    by the way.

    Any info appreciated - or you could point me in a direction to look on
    the web... Thanks.

    Crank, Jul 31, 2004

  2. Crank

    TomG Guest

    with 2.3x Highpoint bios and drivers in use, drives larger than 137 gig (48
    bit LBA mode) is supported.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 130,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Jul 31, 2004

  3. Crank

    Homie Guest

    4 - 250's on the hpt370/372 works fine for my sons little server....

    Homie

    --
    Mainboards, Videocards & CPU pin repair.

    http://motherboardrepair.com

    I was thinking of getting a 250gb drive since I'm running out of room
    on my 2x80gb raid and I'm not up to date on what chipsets allow which
    size drives..

    So will the raid controller recognize these bigger drives? What if I
    striped two 250gb - could I have a 500gb drive? I'm still using Win2k

    Homie, Aug 3, 2004
  4. Crank

    Hardware Guy Guest

    4 x 250gb for small server.... can't imaging his big servers...

    Hardware Guy, Aug 8, 2004