Abit BX133 with two processors

Discussion in 'Abit' started by vpt80, Feb 22, 2008.

  1. vpt80

    vpt80

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2008
    Greetings.

    I have this motherboard which apparently is an Abit. It has one Pentium II in a slot and also a vacant PGA370 socket which i'd consider using. Here it is:
    http://www.dei.isep.ipp.pt/~i000283/dsc00036.jpg

    It has "BX133 REV 1.01" on it as well as this on the back sticker:
    MB586IIIVIAPG - BX133
    INV.990930R - FR212B

    The only BX133 i found in Abit's page is BX133-RAID (PGA370 only). Similar ones would be BP6 (dual PGA370) and BX6 (Slot 1), all viewable from here:
    http://www.abit.com.tw/page/en/motherboard/motherboard_archives.php

    Questions:
    1) what particular motherboard is this?
    2) given the position of the slot and socket, somehow i don't see another processor there 'cos of the cooler and all; is it feasable to use two?
    3) if so, how can i know which revision is the 370 socket (there are 3 apparently, electrically incompatible)?

    Any constructive feedback would be welcome.

    vpt80, Feb 22, 2008