    i check archive of this group and i didn't find clearly answerd for the
    Subject question. Is this motherboard (Abit BX6 rev.2.0 with newest QR bios)
    will work with HDD 80/100/120GB? some poeples wrote there is a problem with
    60Gb discs, and some wrote they work with 100GB disc. so what's the truth?
    id there any site with actual reasults of motherboards?

    thx for all probably helps :)

    Psy.

    Psychik, Oct 24, 2003

  2. My BX6 rev 2.02 works with 120GB drives. Flashed with the latest
    official QR BIOS.

    Of course, that system has a Promise Ultra 100 controller, so I don't
    use the disks on the native IDE controller on a regular basis. But when
    I've tried them on there, they're recognized and they boot fine.

    Max Attar Feingold
    maf6 at cornell dot edu
    http://almonaster.sourceforge.net/mfeingol/

    Not speaking for my employer

    Max Attar Feingold, Oct 24, 2003

  3. Psychik

    Psychik Guest

    yesterday i was trying on friends HDD Maxtro 120GB and it works :)
    O0ou... i will use only with ATA33 port build in maotherboard, but i
    will change motherboard soon
    me too.

    thx :)

    Psy