    boards are stable and dependable. Not planning on overclocking. Just want
    something for longevity and stability.
    Thanks for your time

    Marge, Feb 15, 2005

  2. Marge

    sp Guest

    abits support is first rate. i emailed them when my northbridge fan sounded
    like a hamster being sucked up a hoover and they were spot on.
    my board has been running for a year and i have not had a single problem
    with it running despite being moved from a case as well and numerous RAM
    upgrades. the board irun is an IS7-E and before that i had a AH6 then a BH6
    for the old P2 and they are still running to this day

    hope this helps

    sp

    sp, Feb 15, 2005