    Abit Siluro GX 400 SE Adaptor. Updated BIOS for IS7. Updated Intel Chipset
    INF's. And Realtek Audio & NIC drivers. Still Blue screen after reboot. Can
    find no info on Abit or Microsoft Webs about this issue.

    tec, Oct 26, 2003

  2. tec

    TomG Guest

    clearly a video driver conflict. don't know if you could uninstall the
    video driver and just run a VGA 640x480 vanilla driver long enough to get
    SP4 installed and then try installing the proper video driver.

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 118,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Oct 27, 2003

  3. tec

    HornDog Guest

    It is reported that you cannot upgrade Win2K to SP4 with out
    first installing SP1.

    HornDog

    HornDog, Oct 27, 2003