    So, which is the faster CPU could I mount on my mainboard?

    Thanks

    P.S. Excuse my bad english....

    Ippo, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Ippo

    andy Guest

    aint exactly sure m8, i have a kg7raid with a xp2400+ thourghbred (factory
    unlocked)core running on last bios update i set it manually to 13x an above
    setting and it set the correct speed,and that runs ok, wether barton core xp
    chips do i dunno maybe a problem with barton cores with higher fsb speeds

    hope this helps

    andy, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Ippo

    Wes Newell Guest

    Locked= any /266 model.
    Unlocked= any.

    Fastest official FSB=133MHz. Highest CPU multiplier =24.
    24x133.34=3200MHz. A 3200+ only runs at 2200MHz (11x200). Does that answer
    your question? See link below for more info.

    Wes Newell, Sep 8, 2004