  1. have try it today and the cpu
    works without any problem..

    v*

    Vedran Hunjek, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Vedran Hunjek

    Bob Troll Guest

    Vedran,
    Can you be a little more specific about what you mean by working without any
    problem. I'd like to know at what settings you are using it and what you are
    getting out of it. Also what you may or may not have done to the board or
    chip to get what you got.

    TIA, Regards, Bob Troll

    Bob Troll, Jul 27, 2003

  3. full potential??

    hm,
    i'm not running it overclocked at
    3200+ 400 MHz FSB if that's what
    you are trying to say..

    v*

    Vedran Hunjek, Jul 27, 2003
  4. it means that system boots without doing any changes
    on cpu or board, right out of box, and you can then
    change multipliers and fsb to the values you prefere..

    have flashed bios to ds before installed new cpu,
    it was 5W..

    currently i'm using it at default 1875 MHz
    (150 MHz FSB with 13x multiplier; which is
    really 12.5x, don't ask me, it's weird, i
    know), default CPU voltage - 1.65, just
    raise I/O voltage to 3.65, and everything
    (RAID, USB, etc) works even at 166 FSB, but
    memory modules are holding me back - when
    they get too hot, the system freezes..

    i'll change multiplier later by puting thin wires in
    socket to get higher fixed multiplier and will buy
    new memory modules..

    had tbird 1,33 GHz at 1,5 Ghz, have lowered rendering
    times by ~30% at default 2500+ settings (1875MHz)..

    the sys is rock solid, as it was before..

    hope this helps

    v*

    Vedran Hunjek, Jul 27, 2003
  5. Vedran Hunjek

    Bob Troll Guest

    Ok great. Thanks for the comeback. It is appreciated.

    Bob Troll

    Bob Troll, Jul 27, 2003