    where to find the bios beep codes for this as they are niether on the web
    site or in the mobo manual.

    Thanks, Frank

    Frank Jensen, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Frank Jensen

    Job60 Guest

    Job60, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Frank Jensen

    0_Qed Guest

    ==> BiosCentral ==> Award BIOS Beep Codes
    Sorry , cant find the URL ... Google ???

    Repeating (endless loop) ; Memory error ; Check for improperly seated or
    missing memory.

    The Abit KG&_R was noted for tight , hard fitting mem connectors ...
    Find & use some CAIG( Google ??) connector lube/contact_cleaner ...
    Red or Gold ... =well= worth the search & 'find'.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Dec 4, 2003
  4. Frank Jensen

    Job60 Guest

    One of the few products that actualy does what it's supposed to.........I love
    it
    [email protected]

    Job60, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Frank Jensen

    0_Qed Guest

    Yes ...
    and , I "heard" that "Jerry P" had, just recently,
    =quit= buying KY_Gel .

    Oh My!

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Dec 4, 2003
  6. Frank Jensen

    Jef Norton Guest

    Qed wrote:
    | Yes ...
    | and , I "heard" that "Jerry P" had, just recently,
    | =quit= buying KY_Gel .
    |
    | Oh My!
    |
    | Qed.

    He found that Vaseline makes the kitty litter stick on better.

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Dec 4, 2003
  7. Frank Jensen

    0_Qed Guest

    I had =NO= idea that "Jerry P" was kitty litter diddler ...
    none at all.
    Honest.
    <VBFG>

    Oh Well ...

    Qed

    0_Qed, Dec 4, 2003
  8. Frank Jensen

    Jef Norton Guest

    Qed wrote:
    | I had =NO= idea that "Jerry P" was kitty litter diddler ...
    | none at all.
    | Honest.
    | <VBFG>
    |
    | Oh Well ...
    |
    | Qed

    Jerry diddles in many things. Kitty Litter is one of his most benign...

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Dec 4, 2003
  9. Frank Jensen

    0_Qed Guest

    Had a "thot" ... :)

    Whaddya 'say' we introduce Jerry to "Folkert Rienstra" ...
    get him a real education in "PC_ness_icity" ...

    On 2nd 'thot' ...
    Nah ...
    thats not very "nice".

    be well,
    Qed

    0_Qed, Dec 4, 2003
  10. Frank Jensen

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Recently? I've been using AstroGlide for years.....

    Jerry Polyak, Dec 4, 2003
  11. Frank Jensen

    Jef Norton Guest

    Qed wrote:
    | Had a "thot" ... :)
    |
    | Whaddya 'say' we introduce Jerry to "Folkert Rienstra" ...
    | get him a real education in "PC_ness_icity" ...
    |
    | On 2nd 'thot' ...
    | Nah ...
    | thats not very "nice".
    |
    | be well,
    | Qed

    Just keep in mind that I said "diddles" not "piddles" - there is a
    difference.

    Jef

    Jef Norton, Dec 5, 2003
  12. Frank Jensen

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    'Ya all need to get of off me. I just got off your sheep....

    Jerry Polyak, Dec 5, 2003
  13. Frank Jensen

    TomG Guest

    Touché!

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 120,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Dec 5, 2003
  14. Frank Jensen

    Jerry Polyak Guest

    Phtt, bottom poster.....

    <Wink> , <Wink>

    Jerry Polyak, Dec 5, 2003
  15. Frank Jensen

    TomG Guest

    I keep'em hoppin'!

    TomG, Dec 5, 2003
  16. Frank Jensen

    0_Qed Guest

    Personally ...
    I like a rear_mount, Doggy post 'style' .

    Start at the 'bottom'
    "insert" on the way up.

    And 'you' ??

    btw ... Folkert sends s/he/it's Love.
    Almost forgot "that" ... I did.

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Dec 5, 2003
  17. Frank Jensen

    Job60 Guest

    Senior nano bot wrote,
    Personally ...
    I like a rear_mount, Doggy post 'style' .
    Now who whould have guessed that one

    [email protected]

    Job60, Dec 5, 2003