    powersupply 370W.

    Thanks in advance for tour replies

    André

    André B., Jul 25, 2004

  2. André B.

    Mike Guest

    What problems are you having exactly? I'm running a GF 5600 Ultra on a
    KT7A without problems. There are a few things to look out for though...
    basically, the AGP slot doesn't provide enough juice for modern cards so
    the trick is, get one with an on-board power (molex) connector! GF 5600
    and 5700 Ultra and the 5900s too I think. Plus high-end Radeons.

    Good Luck...

    Mike

    Mike, Jul 26, 2004

  3. André B.

    Erik Hayn Guest

    aopen aoelus 5900xt ist working fine here (abit kt7a rev1.0).
    i just had to disable the "nvidia display driver service" to avoid that
    low power message.

    configuration:
    http://www.nethands.de/pys/show.php4?user=dadant

    Erik Hayn, Jul 27, 2004
  4. André B.

    Mike Guest

    Mike, Jul 28, 2004
  5. André B.

    dadant Guest

    i tried to get all out of this board and so i did some things.
    first was to get multipliers more than 12.5 with a little wiretrick:
    http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?threadid=279392
    the xp-m 2600+ boots at multiplier 6 by default and there's no other
    way to get high multis because of the missing 5th fid bit.

    after that the cpu boots with 20*100 and the only stable multiplier
    with fsb 133 and higher was 17 (mapped from 9).
    because of poor and ultrasilent air-cooling the proseccor got to warm
    for me @2266 with 1.6v vcore, so i decided to put some more wire into
    the socket:
    http://fab51.com/cpu/barton/athlon-e20.html
    i connected pin number aj27 with vcc_core and an25 with ground.
    after that i got multiplier 15 (mapped from 9), 16 (mapped from 10)
    and 16.5 (mapped from 10.5) - all strong with a fsb of 133 and more.
    so at the moment thr xp-m runs at 2133 with 1.5v vcore - solid as rock
    and noiseless with acceptable temperatures.

    thanks to Wes Newell.
    please have a look at his website:

    good luck ...

    btw: there's no way to access the newsgroup from my workstation, so i
    used my old google-group-account. sorry for that.

    dadant, Jul 29, 2004
  6. André B.

    Mike Guest

    thanks for the info! maybe a tad too technical for me, but i appreciate
    your reply.

    cheers,
    mike

    Mike, Aug 1, 2004