    later...

    Many thanks in advance,
    Jennifer

    Aquarijen, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Aquarijen

    Aquarijen Guest

    OK, I saw the link at the bottom of Wes's posts... I'm checking that out
    now.
    Thanks,
    Jennifer

    Aquarijen, Nov 25, 2003

  3. Aquarijen

    Andrew Scott Guest

    try an XP-TMC (google for it)

    will let you use anything up to a barton on your KT7, and unlock it so you
    can run it at 100x20 (for instance).

    Andrew

    Andrew Scott, Nov 25, 2003
  4. Aquarijen

    Aquarijen Guest

    Thanks!!!!
    -Jennifer

    Aquarijen, Nov 25, 2003
  5. I have a KT7, and just swapped my duron for a XP2400+. At first power on it
    boots at default 2000 MHz. Not any mods needed.

    Go into bios and set the CPU speed at 1400 above, all is fine.

    Be sure to have a slight better heatsink for this 2400+

    BTW, mine runs at 2200 MHz easely by setting the multiplier to 7.5x (= 22x)

    Good luck,

    Mike.

    Alice in Chains, Nov 26, 2003