    the post code.

    If anyone can help my email is

    Thanx.

    Major Tom, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Major Tom

    rms Guest

    Assuming its an award bios, two-tone means an 'unworkable cpu'. That could
    mean anything, from a bad overclock, overheating, not enough cpu voltage, no
    cpu fan, etc.

    rms, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Raymond Hansmeier, Feb 10, 2004
  4. Major Tom

    Who Cares Guest

    I read somewhere on a revew: This can happen if the two knots under
    the motherboard who fasten the OTES system comes in contact with your
    case. Causing the motherboard to bend a little.

    I read that they removed those two knots from under the motherboard
    and booted up without the red lights.

    Who Cares, Feb 16, 2004
  5. Raymond Hansmeier, Feb 17, 2004
  6. Major Tom

    Fubar Guest

    Had the same problem when i installed myself. Simple reason for it. There
    are 2 soldering "stubs" on the backside of the MB under the heatsink
    backplate that punches through the insulation/glue pad that is between the
    metal backplate of the HSF retention frame and the motherboard. just filed
    them down a bit and all was well.

    Before i did this i got some freaky 80 and 83 codes flashing a bit back and
    forth before that horrible "siren" started.

    Fubar, Mar 2, 2004