    Anyway to test i usb 2.0 cabble and see if its going full or near full
    speed ?

    Thanks.

    On Holidays, May 18, 2005

  2. On Holidays

    Geoff Guest

    goto device manager
    view device by connection
    see what usb controller is connected to
    kinda like this:

    http://hogranch.com/files/Bitmaps/USB-device-manager.png

    it will show 2 types of usb controller:
    Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller <-- usb 2.0
    Standard OpenHCD USB Host controllers <-- usb 1

    Geoff, May 18, 2005

  3. On Holidays

    On Holidays Guest

    Iam not seeing enchanced anything here ??? Though i know what you mean
    becuasei have seen it in the past. Somehow my USB 2.0 drivers got
    uninstalled ??????

    Ill reinstall the chipsest drivers and see if that fixes it. I know
    the board is usb 2.0.

    OH CRAP :)

    On Holidays, May 19, 2005