    case ventinaltion.

    Ram is is OCZ3200 EL LL have not got the ram yet, just using 2100.

    Thanks.

    OCZ Guy, Jul 6, 2004

  2. OCZ Guy

    Larry Gagnon Guest

    I'm sorry but what exactly are you trying to say? Yes, a lot of us have an
    AMD 2500 and PC3200 RAM. So what? Do you expect us all to reply? If you
    haven't yet got your OCZ ram then what is the point you are trying to make?

    Please read:
    http://www.softimage.net/smart_questions/ smart-questions.en.htm

    Larry

    Larry Gagnon, Jul 6, 2004

  3. OCZ Guy

    OCZ Guy Guest

    Larry, Larry, Larry :)

    Mobile 2500,Pc3200 ram, Abit NF7-S mobo, ok got it ?

    With that config how much of an overclock could i expect ?

    The 3200 would be Low latency 2-2-2-6, OCZ, from the website for the
    abit board that say 220 is the limit for it so that would be
    12.5X220=2750 :), could i get that with no voltage and other mods to
    the board ?

    Larry if you need mor einfo just let me know ill supply anything you
    need, just ask ok man, iam sorry your not feeling well.

    Hope you get well soon.

    OCZ Guy, Jul 6, 2004