    and the same problem occurs. Is this a motherboard issue? Or is
    there something else I need to try? Thank you very much,

    Luke

    kulgan, Oct 28, 2004

  2. kulgan

    Kevin C. Guest

    Since this is the last step of POST you should be looking more toward your
    OS bootstrap and any hardware (mainly hard drive) that could be at issue. If
    there was a problem with the memory then you probably wouldn't even get that
    far.

    Kevin C., Oct 28, 2004

  3. kulgan

    borolad Guest

    Can we assume you have not done a clean install of a new O/S, and that
    you are trying to clone a VIA [ KX7 ] chipset operating system onto a
    nForce [ NF7-S2 ] motherboard ?

    borolad, Oct 28, 2004
  4. kulgan

    kulgan Guest

    Thanks for the quick relies =)

    This is a fresh install, both scsi drives low level formatted in the
    current system. I'll concentrate my efforts on the drives then, I
    have a spare controller lying around I'll toss in there.

    kulgan, Oct 28, 2004
  5. kulgan

    kulgan Guest

    Thanks very much for the help, switching scsi controllers solved the
    problem, works like a charm now!

    kulgan, Oct 29, 2004