    Suggestions?

    Thanks in advance,
    Bry

    Bryan Binder, Mar 8, 2005

  2. Bryan Binder

    Connected Guest

    What chipset is on the mb?

    Connected, Mar 8, 2005

  3. Bryan Binder

    rms Guest

    Odd. Mine says Nvidia, 4/2/2004, 4.3.6.0
    Try uninstalling the entire forceware package (be sure you set the video
    driver to the microsoft VGA setting before doing this), and using
    DriverCleaner to remove all traces, then reinstall say the 5.10 package.

    You can also try installing the individual drivers manually by pointing it
    to the directory the drivers unzip to. And if there's a bang, there is also
    an error message on the Properties page.

    rms

    rms, Mar 8, 2005
  4. Bryan Binder

    Connected Guest

    p.s. go to the chipset manufacturer and see if they have updated
    chipset drivers.

    Connected, Mar 8, 2005