    So, any informations about this or maybe via software ?

    Best Regards,

    DarK RaideR

    DarK RaideR, Nov 19, 2004

  2. DarK RaideR

    John Lewis Guest

    The 850 chip-set does not support HT.

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Nov 20, 2004

  3. DarK RaideR

    abc Guest

    why are you using a powerleap adapter? i plugged a 3.06 ghz 533
    northwood straight in and it works fine. just raise the voltage to 1.7
    (the th7-ii undervolts) and drop the memory to 300. Raise the FSB to
    140 for a boost (3.2 GHz)
    850 chipset doesn't support HT .......but it all runs nice and quick
    just no HT

    abc, Nov 20, 2004
  4. DarK RaideR

    John Lewis Guest

    AFAIK, he has the old version (423-pin) of the TH7-II.....

    The Powerleap might give some signal-integrity problems with the
    faster processor too......

    John Lewis

    John Lewis, Nov 21, 2004