    I have Windows Vista and ABIT NF7-S motherboard with 2 1.1 us
    connecitons on motherboard,

    where can i find drivers for this

    Watercooling, Jun 19, 2007

  2. Watercooling

    c Guest

    A quick search leads me to believe that Nvidia is not releasing drivers
    for the NF2 chipset for Vista. Pretty disappointing to me, even though I
    know they are not required to make these drivers. It would have been
    nice too if microsuck would have built drivers in to Visa. I don't use
    Vista, but when you repeatedly see these companies screwing over the
    people that buy their products, it gets frustrating.

    Now that I am done ranting, I did find something that may be of use to
    you. Someone has made a "homemade driver called a remix. You can read
    about it at

    http://www.nforcershq.com/forum/sun-may-20-2007-146-pm-vp594503.html

    and see if it is something you want to try.

    Chris

    c, Jun 19, 2007