    What can I do more?
    Thanx,
    Ronan

    ron loc'h, Feb 6, 2004

  2. ron loc'h

    greg Guest

    If it is like my BH6 make sure the BIOS setting "Speed Error Hold" is set to
    "Disable"

    It is on the same page as the FSB setting. By default it is set to "enable"
    and will prevent your computer from booting at anything other than the
    default for the CPU(the other FSB settings you described). So if you have
    this setting, change to "Default"

    This was a common problem for many BH6'ers. Hope that's it. Greg

    greg, Feb 8, 2004

  3. ron loc'h

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Hi Ronan,

    Do you know what stepping your 600 is? (CPU-Z will tell you, a small,
    invaluable, download). If it's a cC0 it will possibly do 900MHz, mine does
    and has for years, stable as a rock. It requires 1.8v to do it though, it
    will boot into Windows at lower vcore but isn't Prime95 stable. However I
    also have a cB0 stepping here that will only do just over 800MHz which puts
    the PCI/AGP bus out of spec. Different mobo to yours.

    ~misfit~, Feb 9, 2004
  4. ron loc'h

    ron loc'h Guest

    I already disabled it. Else I couldn't change anything to the frequencies.
    At the moment I changed the parameters from 600(66x9) to 675(75x9). But I
    can't go over.
    Thanx,
    Ronan

    ron loc'h, Feb 9, 2004
  5. ron loc'h

    ron loc'h Guest

    Do you know what stepping your 600 is? (CPU-Z will tell you, a small,

    Thanx for the information about CPU-Z. Mine is cB0. But I can't go more
    than 675Mhz (75x9).
    Where can I get more informations about why I encounter limitations?

    Ronan

    ron loc'h, Feb 9, 2004
  6. ron loc'h

    joe~V~3838 Guest

    Hey Ron, I have a cBo 600 celery and been running it at 900
    for about 4 years or so....
    Maybe you need better cooling? I'm at 1.85 volts and have
    golden orb fan.......plus antic silver paste....
    good luck

    joe~V~3838, Feb 9, 2004
  7. ron loc'h

    ~misfit~ Guest

    I'm thinking that maybe you need more voltage to your CPU. Is there a later
    BIOS available that may allow higher vcore?

    ~misfit~, Feb 9, 2004
  8. ron loc'h

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Lucky dude! You obviously have a good example of a cB0, not many of them
    will go that high. After my success with a cC0 (before I knew about
    steppings) I bought another 600 hoping for the same result but no-go.
    regardless of vcore (I can go up to and above 2.0 volts) and good cooling. I
    even tried it with a 2500+ barton HSF (Waaaay over-kill) and AS3. 855MHz was
    the best I could get Prime95 stable.

    ~misfit~, Feb 9, 2004
  9. ron loc'h

    billy_bat Guest

    I have flashed the bios of a BH6, and a BX6 with the voltage set as high as
    it could go, and after the flash, that was the default low setting. I could
    go as high as (I think, since it's been a while) 2.1 or 2.2, where
    previously I cold only do 1.8.
    btw, one of those systems is still running a cB0 600 at 900, for the last 38
    months! It was a later cB0. :)

    billy_bat, Feb 10, 2004
  10. ron loc'h

    joe~V~3838 Guest

    Hey billy bat , yer right about setting the voltage as high as it'll go Before
    you flash, and then you can go even higher voltage settings...that's what I had to
    do with my bh6.......

    joe

    joe~V~3838, Feb 10, 2004
  11. ron loc'h

    ron loc'h Guest

    On Fri, 06 Feb 2004 10:48:56 +0000, ron loc'h wrote:

    Please, to all of you who answer me about my issue, what are your settings
    (FSB + multiplier) to overclock the celeron cb0 over 700Mhz on your Mobo?
    Thanx,
    Ronan

    ron loc'h, Feb 11, 2004
  12. ron loc'h

    joe~V~3838 Guest

    Hey Ron, well, you said you had the abit vh6 mb right??
    according to abit's website you should be able to go to
    133 fsb ! I don't see why you can't get the 100fsb to show up in
    bios.
    Like I and others said in previous post you need to re-flash with
    voltage set and saved on highest setting , then flash with newest bios to
    get higher voltage.
    you said the highest voltage is 1.7 well, set it to 1.7 re-flash (after you
    write down or print out all settings in bios) .
    I don't know why 75fsb is highest you can get access to.
    my cpu settings are with my bh6 (which is older than what you have).

    cpu operating speed : user define
    turbo frequency : disabled
    ext.. clock (pci) : 100mhz (1/3)
    multilier factor : x9
    sel 100/66# signal : 2/3
    l2 cashe latency : default
    speed error hold : disabled
    cpu power supply : user define
    core voltage : 1.85 v

    what are your settings?????
    that's the important one and what bios are you using?

    joe

    joe~V~3838, Feb 11, 2004