ABIT VH6 v1.02 & Windows 2003 SBS

Discussion in 'Abit' started by Wouter, May 1, 2005.

  1. Wouter

    Wouter Guest

    Hello,

    I'm trying to run Windows 2003 SBS on an ABIT VH6 version 1.02.

    My PC reboots a few minutes after windows is loaded. Wther I login or not
    makes no diffence. The Event log says:

    Event ID 4
    Source ACPI

    and:

    Event ID 5
    Source ACPI

    I've downloaded the BIOS update 7J, but it does not solve the problem.. Can
    anyone help me solve this?

    Wouter

    Wouter, May 1, 2005