    detected this drive. I went to ABIT's website and download latest
    BIOS update, but it does not at all. Any Expert knows how to make it
    work. Please give step by step. thank you

    DNSAT, Feb 21, 2005

  2. "DNSAT" wrote in message...
    The BIOS itself doesn't detect the drive, or Windows setup can't detect the
    drive? Be more specific please.
    If the POST sequence doesn't detect the drive, chances are you haven't
    enabled the controller in the Integrated Peripherals section of the BIOS. If
    you do see the drive listed during POST, but Windows still can't find it,
    you are presumably failing to load the VIA SATA drivers which should have
    been supplied on a floppy disk with your board.
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

    Richard Hopkins, Feb 22, 2005