    amandaF Guest

    Should I keep InterVideo winDVD and InterVideo winDVD creator 3 that
    was pre-installed on my Lenovo T61? Is it any good?

    amandaF, Jan 9, 2008

  2. amandaF

    BillW50 Guest

    In
    amandaF typed on Wed, 9 Jan 2008 06:54:15 -0800 (PST):
    InterVideo WinDVD and CyberLink PowerDVD are the best. Sure you want to
    keep it.

    BillW50, Jan 9, 2008

  3. amandaF

    tc Guest

    WinDVD is a standard DVD movie player. If you watch movies on you laptop, it
    works fine.
    I have used WinDVD Creator to make DVDs from video camera input. I don't
    like it because it does not record in AVI format. It records in an mpeg
    format that is more compressed than the format it uses to create the DVD
    which seems a strange approach. Also, it says it can record direct to DVD
    but I have never managed to use that function.
    Either of these programs don't use any memory if you don't use them as long
    as you check the Startup tab in msconfig and disable anything associated
    with them.
    Terry

    tc, Jan 9, 2008
  4. amandaF