    So, how does one do it on this machine?
    (Er, access the BIOS, that is <g>.)

    TIA

    noneyabusiness, May 26, 2005

  2. noneyabusiness

    Tanya Guest

    hi,
    here's a idea:
    hold down a key or a mouse button or something to generate an
    error...(will get you into the bios)

    i imagine that you want to enter it the usual way though :)
    try ibm's site:
    Flash BIOS update - PRJT59A - NetVista 2179, 6643
    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-4MCU4F

    this is a start -- don't know which nv you have..

    if the above is no help, once in the bios you could post back who makes
    the netvista bios?
    (like ibm? award?)

    Tanya, May 29, 2005