    Does anyone have the generic Accuride rail part number that works with the
    DL380 / 1850R in a Compaq rack? Yes, we have the special outer Compaq
    rails.

    Will, May 22, 2005

  2. Will

    HH Guest

    Might post this to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers

    HH

    HH, May 22, 2005

  3. Will

    NuTCrAcKeR Guest

    check ebay. they have full and 1/2 rail kits up there all the time.

    - LC

    NuTCrAcKeR, May 22, 2005
  4. Will

    Will Guest

    I understand that, but those kits are using the Compaq part numbers and cost
    twice as much. I've ordered on eBay, and more than half the time you get a
    broken rail or one that is not complete. I'm not asking for a specific
    rail. I'm asking for a generic part number using the original Accuride
    manufacturer part number NOT the Compaq part number. That allows me to
    purchase the rail from wholesale sources using the original Accuride part
    number. It is 1/2 the cost, and the rail is new, not used.

    Will, May 23, 2005