    However it does boot into windows, can hear the start up melody.

    Could anyone suggest me any ideas.. I got a feeling its the mobo, just
    never seen this problem before. :(

    myleouk, May 20, 2005

  2. myleouk

    Dan Brow Guest

    Sounds like it's losing sync with the video card (bios update may fix it).
    Or it's a loose connection. Sounds like it needs to go back to acer.

    Dan.

    Dan Brow, May 22, 2005

  3. myleouk

    sweetreater

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi MyleoUK..
    I have my ACER aspire 5500 with same problem as yours. Could you able to solve the problem? kindly share with me the solution? I want to update my INSYDE Bios, where can i download their update?

    Please email me to . I appreciate your response..

    Thanks

    sweetreater, Jun 30, 2007