    Aspire 8930 laptop motherboard?

    I'm having a small problem with an empty harddrive and BIOS restricting
    re-installing windows.

    Teemu, Nov 23, 2010

  2. Teemu

    hecongyan

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    reset bios password

    I know some methods to reset bios password.

    1. The best and easiest method: Close OS and shut down the electricity power of computer. Open your computer box, take out the cmos battery from the mainboard. Then the bios password will be reset to blank. Put it back after a few minutes.

    2. Follow some tutorials, it is easy to do. For example this tutorial:
    Bypass BIOS Password or Crack CMOS Password?
    passwordreset.org/bios/bypass-bios-password-or-crack-cmos-password.html

    3. Use the bios password recovery tool biospasswordrecovery.com, but that is not free!

    So I would suggest you the 1st method. Hope it helps.

    hecongyan, Nov 24, 2010