    product..." This patch covers 2/3 of the screen, is not to move and
    not to delete. Do you know, how I could remove this application ?
    Ultima

    Ultima, Oct 30, 2007

  2. Ultima

    Wandering Guest

    Try changing the background screen.

    Wandering, Oct 31, 2007

  3. Ultima

    doS Guest

    what are you talking about?

    doS, Oct 31, 2007
  4. Ultima

    DC Guest

    I have seen this happen after a restore of the hard drive. After the
    restoration, the unit will require at least 15 min to install all
    drivers and apps that came on your computer. If the power is suddenly
    interrupted during this time, the application install routine just keeps
    opening when the computer starts and does not ever complete. I have
    gotten rid of it simply by alt-F10-ing the unit and making sure the
    install routine is finished before shutting down.

    DC, Nov 4, 2007
  5. Ultima

    doS Guest

    thanks