    themselves?

    Thanks,
    Alain

    Alain Dekker, Jan 7, 2009

  2. Alain Dekker

    Alain Dekker Guest

    Thanks, I got separate advice from Acer directly which exactly matched that
    advice. Bad news, but I guess that "progress"...

    Regards,
    Alain

    Alain Dekker, Feb 8, 2009

  3. Alain Dekker

    Sheldon Guest

    > Thanks, I got separate advice from Acer directly which exactly matched
    > that advice. Bad news, but I guess that "progress"...
    >
    > Regards,
    > Alain

    If Acer ever upgraded the video for that model you can probably replace the
    system board. Not a cheap part and not an easy job. Still, might be worth
    investigating.

    Sheldon, Feb 21, 2009