    themselves?

    Thanks,
    Alain

    Alain Dekker, Jan 7, 2009

  2. Alain Dekker

    Alain Dekker Guest

    Thanks, I got separate advice from Acer directly which exactly matched that
    advice. Bad news, but I guess that "progress"...

    Regards,
    Alain

    Alain Dekker, Feb 8, 2009

  3. Alain Dekker

    Sheldon Guest

    If Acer ever upgraded the video for that model you can probably replace the
    system board. Not a cheap part and not an easy job. Still, might be worth
    investigating.

    Sheldon, Feb 21, 2009