Acer Aspire 1680 mainbord maunual request..

Discussion in 'Acer' started by DeadPunk, Jul 13, 2006.

  1. DeadPunk

    DeadPunk Guest

    I have an Acer Aspire 1680 I picked up off a friend for 50$ DOA now
    have no wish to repair the unit.
    I wish to get the technical details, (ie the pinouts for the plugs an
    sockets attached to the mainboard), most importantly CN8 whic
    attaches to the Synaptronics touchpad mouse..
    I'm looking to covert it so that it may be used on any my other lapto
    which has only a little annoying stick poking up through th
    keyboard.

    Now the only markings that I was able to find on the mainboard were

    This on the cpu socket side of the boar
    DYnamic Mo-V
    E150630 94V-

    And on the flipsid