    e-mail them to me.

    Thanks,
    Dennis Strickland

    Dennis W. Strickland Jr., May 9, 2004

  2. I have obtained these manuals now. Thanks.

    Dennis Strickland

    Dennis W. Strickland Jr., May 9, 2004

  3. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    lionel007 Guest

    can you provide me with the service manual for acer aspire 1350. my email
    is

    lionel007, Feb 8, 2005
  4. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    birdey Guest

    Dennis W. Strickland Jr.wrote:
    (Dennis W. Strickland Jr.) wrote in
    message
    I have obtained these manuals now. Thanks.

    Dennis Strickland[/quote:5b68478927]

    Would you please send me a copy to?

    Very very very thanks in advance.

    My email is

    birdey, Feb 10, 2005
  5. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    Rolec Guest

    If anyone has access to the service manual for the model
    Acer Aspire 1350, I would appreciate if you would e-mail
    them to me.
    I have a Aspire 1362LC
    My email is

    Thanks in advance,
    Rob

    Rolec, Feb 10, 2005
  6. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    myleouk Guest

    Hi, could anyone email me service manual for acer 1350 at paywmyl @
    nottingham.ac.uk Many Thanks

    myleouk, May 12, 2005
  7. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    cdener Guest

    Dennis W. Strickland Jr.wrote:
    (Dennis W. Strickland Jr.) wrote in
    message
    I have obtained these manuals now. Thanks.

    Dennis Strickland[/quote:d0dd97029b]

    Dennis,

    Could you please send me the service manual for Acer Aspire 1710
    series (my model is 1712smi)?

    Regards,
    Cem

    cdener, Sep 9, 2005
  8. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    rico100 Guest

    Hello all,

    I require a workshop service manual for an Acer Aspire 1705SMI
    laptop.

    Can anyone help in locating a copy?

    Many thanks.

    Regards,

    rico100

    rico100, Oct 8, 2005
  9. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    Dennis Guest

    Dennis W. Strickland Jr.wrote
    (Dennis W. Strickland Jr.) wrote i
    messag
    I have obtained these manuals now. Thanks

    Dennis Strickland[/quote:297a61a978

    Hi dennis

    Coulud you mind send me the Acer 1350 service manual. Many thank

    Dennis, Oct 21, 2005
  10. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    angelosala Guest

    Hi, could anyone email me service manual for acer 1350 at

    Many Thanks

    :)

    angelosala, Oct 19, 2006
  11. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    Steve Pearce Guest

    No. But I suspect you will now get an inbox full of spam...

    Steve Pearce, Oct 19, 2006
  12. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    Max_B Guest

    Hello Mates

    Hope it'll not be too late ?

    enjoy
    ACER ASPIRE 1350 SM L1

    Max_B, Jan 13, 2007
  13. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    lapdk01 Guest

    hi
    can u please share the manual again, i also need it if its contans the
    print layout for the motherboard

    lapdk01, Apr 14, 2007
  14. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    rnb Guest

    Max_B,

    I'm in need for the technical manual of the 1357LMi, so I guess I need
    the 1350 manual. Unfortunately the link you provided has expired. Can
    you send it again?

    Thank you very much.

    rnb, May 7, 2007
  15. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    justmanuals Guest

    This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $10.79 and
    downloaded immediately after payment from http://www.justmanuals.com

    justmanuals, May 7, 2007
  16. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    rnb Guest

    I agree that $ 10,79 isn't very expensive but I neither use PayPal nor
    a creditcard. So my request for a link still stands.

    rnb, May 8, 2007
  17. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    ggdn_la

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Galway Ireland
    manual

    Please, I have a Acer 1350 could you send me back the manual. I have trouble with the HDD and CD drive ribbon cable.
    Thanks

    ggdn_la, Mar 25, 2008
  18. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    plastir k o

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi, could anyone email me service manual for acer 1710
    Thanks!
    My e-mail :

    plastir k o, Aug 13, 2008
  19. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    steven alan

    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    acer aspire 1700/1710 service manuals

    hi any chance of emailing the acer aspire 1700/1710 service manuals
    to me at ?
    thanks
    steven,
    ps do you know where the bios is located on the 1700 m/board??
    steven

    steven alan, Sep 1, 2008
  20. Dennis W. Strickland Jr.

    Dully

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    need Aspire 1350 service manual

    If anyone reads this and has the repair/service manual for Acer Aspire 1350, please sent it my way
    wesphibbs#hotmail.com change the # to @

    thanks in advance to anyone who saves me =-]

    Dully, Jan 10, 2009