Acer Aspire 3680 or 3682, power board help needed!

Discussion in 'Acer' started by cazzie_s, Aug 7, 2007.

  1. cazzie_s

    cazzie_s Guest

    Hi, does anyone know where in the UK that will let you purchase a powe
    board for an Acer Aspire 3680 with a DC power jack and 2 USB ports
    Also a price would be helpful too.

    My other half pulled out his cable and the socket came out too.

    We would definately not like to send the laptop away for repair but d
    it ourselves. Sending it away will take too long and cost far more tha
    it should.

    My search on the internet pulled up one result and that was a compan
    in the USA.

    Any helpful advice would be greatly recieved.

    Apologies if this is not clear, but I am not a technology wizard (an
    not helpful that I'm also a blonde female!).
    Ca

    cazzie_s, Aug 7, 2007