Acer Aspire 5520g -BIOS Update FAILS. Please HELP! Thank you!

Discussion in 'Acer' started by President, Nov 17, 2008.

  1. President

    President

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2008
    Hello!

    I have ACER ASPIRE 5520G, after flashing BIOS to 1.33 version in Windows mode - I cannot use it....
    After pressing "Power ON" button - notebook turns ON and after 3-4 seconds turns OFF, after 3 second it powers up again (ON) and after 3 second - power OFF, than after 3 second Power On and after 3 seconds Power Off and etc....

    I tryed to download Crisis Disk and with Fn+Esc tryed to power on
    (connected USB Floppy, then pressed FN+Esc, then connected power cord, turns "power on" button ) But it did not help.....

    Is any other solution in this case how to recover notebook without going to Acer service center?

    Thanks

    President, Nov 17, 2008