    Jose Cuervo Guest

    Does the 5670/72 have the Bluetooth hardware installed
    or just the software. Thanks

    Jose Cuervo, May 21, 2006

  2. Jose Cuervo

    therealnjc Guest

    I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it: I don't care about
    the useless pre-fabricated crap this message usually says. All I say is,
    it works. Continue pre-fab crap. WELL GUESS WHAT!!! Within five days, I
    started getting money in the mail!! I was shocked!! I figured it would end
    soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about
    £63.00 By the end of the second week I had made a total of £1873.00!! In
    the third week I had made a total of £9,612.00 and more mail kept coming
    in!! This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of £35,165.00 and
    it's still coming rapidly. It's certainly worth £6.00 and six stamps, and
    I have spent more than that on the lottery without ever winning!!! My
    mailman asked me what was with all the mail , and when i showed him this
    system he was amazed and got going at it . Everyday he thanks me , it
    feels good to know your helping make other pepole have more time and money
    to do the things they care about most .(Dont let this pass you buy , it so
    easy and it realy does work) Let me tell you how this works and most
    important, why it works.......... also make sure you print this out NOW,
    so you can get the information off of it, as you will need it. I promise
    you that if you follow the directions exactly that you will start making
    more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!!
    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!! (Print it out or download
    it) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!! It's easy.
    It's legal. And, your investment is only £5.00 (Plus postage) !!!
    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off, it is decent; it's legal; and it is
    virtually no risk - it really works!! If all the following instructions
    are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE:
    Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and £50,000 or more can be yours in
    20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and
    integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully
    adhering to the instructions. You will now become apart of the Mail Order
    business. You are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
    corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the
    money made from the mailing lists is secondary to income which is made
    from people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are
    the four easy steps to success. STEP ONE: Get a pieces of paper and write
    the following on the piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
    Now get 1 English £5.00 note and place inside paper so the bill will not
    be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, . You now should
    have a sealed envelope,with a piece of paper stating the above phrase,
    your name and address, and a £5.00 note. What you are doing is creating a
    service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!!!! You are requesting a legitimate
    service and you are paying for it!! Like most of us I was a little
    skeptical and little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I
    checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-238-5355) and they
    confirmed that it is indeed legal!! Mail the envelope to the following
    addresse:mr creighton 14 ridgethorpe willenhall wood coventry. STEP THREE:
    Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as close to
    original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200 news
    groups. : (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200,
    but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!! This is
    perfectly legal!! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 &
    1341 of the Postal Lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself
    and whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE
    REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the honesty and
    integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to
    directions. Look at it this way. If you were of integrity, the program
    will continue and the money that so many others have received will come
    your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
    either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This
    VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might be a good
    idea to wrap the £5bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft).
    So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed, all
    members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer
    with £5.00 each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that
    when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of
    pounds in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only £5.00 Send it now, add your
    own name to the list and you're in business!!! *****DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO
    POST TO NEWS GROUPS!!!***** STEP ONE: You do not need to re-type this
    entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the
    beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this
    document, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire
    letter into the computer's memory. STEP TWO: Open a blank 'notepad' file
    and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu
    select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into the notepad so
    that you will add your name to the list. STEP THREE: Save your new notepad
    file as a text file. If you want to do your posting in different settings,
    you'll always have this file to go back to. STEP FOUR: You can use a
    program like "postXpert" to post to all the newsgroups at once. You can
    find this program at <http://www.download.com>. Use Netscape or Internet
    Explorer and try searching for various new groups (on- line forums,
    message boards, chat sites, discussions.) STEP FIVE: Visit message boards
    and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this
    letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the subject, this
    will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of
    postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're
    done. Congratulations!!!!!! THAT'S IT!! All you have to do, and It Really
    works!!! Best Wishes

    therealnjc, May 21, 2006

  3. Jose Cuervo

    Ron Krebs Guest

    In...
    [snipped senseless crap]

    Ron Krebs, May 22, 2006
  4. Jose Cuervo

    Ron Krebs Guest

    Yep, it sure as hell works. Got my son an Aspire 1641 and even it has
    Bluetooth. I'm getting my 5672 tomorrow and I already have a Logitech V270
    Bluetooth mouse, docking station/cooler pad, 1GB UFD, and carrying case
    waiting for it. Oh, btw, check into getting laptop insurance for yours as
    well. It covers accidental damage as well as fire and theft. Safeware has
    very good policies and only $50 deductible. Premiums run about $60/$1000
    ins/yr. Much better than an extended warranty.

    Ron

    Ron Krebs, May 22, 2006
  5. Jose Cuervo

    Jose Cuervo Guest

    Thanks Ronnie..The reason I asked is that in Comp USA when trying one out, I
    couldn't get past
    the BT, "no device installed."

    Jose Cuervo, May 22, 2006
  6. Jose Cuervo

    Good Man Guest

    then it doesn't have a BT device installed. there are minute differences
    between model numbers (ie: the stuff past "Aspire 5670" that will determine
    things like RAM, OS (Pro or Home), etc.

    Good Man, May 22, 2006
  7. Jose Cuervo

    Ron Krebs Guest

    Good Man is right. There are a few flavors of the 5670 series. The 5672 WLMi
    that I ordered has the BT installed. It has XP Pro, 2GB of DDR2 RAM, 667 CPU
    FSB, BT, GB LAN, WiFi a/b/g, ATI X1400 with 128MB memory( I have heard of
    some with 256 and even 512 as upgrades), DVI out, SATA HDD (120GB), 5-in-1
    card reader, and webcam. I've seen at least two other versions with XP Home
    and/or 80GB HDD, 1GB rather than 2GB, and other changes. Most seem major to
    me. I do a lot of video editing so this version with the maxed out RAM and
    Core Duo processor should work rather well with Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
    I just checked my son's 1641 and it does NOT have the BT device. I thought
    it had BT since there was a button for it on the front edge but like you, I
    get the "No Device" message. I guess it is what you'd call BT capable
    whereas the one I'm getting for myself is BT Ready. Do yourself a favor and
    get one from Newegg. And whatever you do, stay away from ZipZoomFly. Good
    luck,

    Ron

    Ron Krebs, May 23, 2006
  8. Jose Cuervo

    Garet

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,
    I have a question. I also have the 5762 Aspire. Factory install was Win XP Home, which sux, but I have the 2GB version (with 256 X1400), 100GB HDD and all the rest.
    I have a problem though with Premiere Pro 2.0 (and 1.5) I always get a bluescreen either during start or just shortly afterwards... with a memory dump message.. which I never get to finish reading.
    All the memdiag tools pass 100% and Photoshop works without problems... does yours work with Premier Pro?

    Rgds
    Garet

    Garet, Sep 4, 2006
  9. Jose Cuervo

    rob_h

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Ive had the same trouble with adobe, and occasionally the same trouble happened in Windows Movie Maker. If anyone works out how to solve this please can they post

    rob_h, Sep 12, 2006