Acer Aspire 9300 motherboard Bluetooth socket location

Discussion in 'Acer' started by MM, Sep 19, 2007.

  1. MM

    MM Guest

    Hi,

    Like others on the list, when I saw bluetooth button I thought this
    came with bluetooth. No, it was Acer's bad marketing in action to
    provide such a button without providing a module to go with it.

    Then I came to understand some of the European 9300 laptops indeed
    have a module & wiring harnes for it. So the 9300 is ready to go and
    has a working bluetooth light on the front, it just lacks the module.

    As I don't have a schematic for, nor have found anyone who has
    disassembled the 9300, would anyone know where exactly the socket is
    located and how many pins it has? Even more would be if they know if
    all the pins are active?

    I can get several modules for it but nobody selling the modules knows
    where the Bluetooth socket is & they're not asking their techs to help
    me out. They will... sell the hardware...

    Thanks,

    MM

    MM, Sep 19, 2007

  2. MM

    acerdude2

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    blutooth module

    your bluetooth module is located underneath the touch pad. if you need help contact me and i will guide you through the process of installing the module itself.

    acerdude2, Nov 10, 2008