    there for factory reasons on all. If anyone knows how to or has done
    this before please help me.

    Seth

    gimpdarnell, May 1, 2007

  2. rtfm

    Christopher Syn, May 1, 2007

  3. You could probably go to start/control panel/system/hardware/dvice manager
    and look see..
    However, in any case, you can get a dongle for anywhere from 15 to 50 bucks
    at one of the
    computer outlets such as CompUSA, Best Buy, Circuit City etc.. You would
    have to run the
    software setup..set up discovery and access codes which are usually 000 etc.
    There is an
    Acer PanAm site which will answer questions for you, but they usually reply
    after a week
    or more.. Luck

    Dudley Pumperdinkel, May 2, 2007
  4. Dudley Pumperdinkel, May 2, 2007
  5. you need a bluetooth device....

    Christopher Syn, May 3, 2007
  6. gimpdarnell

    Louis Withorpe 3rd

    Joined:
    May 10, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    I have the same problem on my ACER ASPIRE 5630.It has a switch that doesn't light so I guess I must need a dongle then?:confused:

    Louis Withorpe 3rd, May 10, 2007
  7. gimpdarnell

    Dan Caron Guest

    The button is there to satisfy the requirements of other models that
    include a Bluetooth adapter. No Bluetooth device means just that. You
    don't have one installed.

    Dan Caron, May 19, 2007
  8. http://panam.acer.com/AcerPanAm.html

    Dudley Pumperdinkel, May 21, 2007