    May 10, 2011
    Likes Received:
    I have a acer aspire 1300 that the fan fan about all the time I keep the vent on the side cleaned off, and also it always freezes up and I have to manualy shut it down start in safe mode then restart and if it is left on to long when I try to click on anything like control panal or click to get into c drive in says assess died that i do not have approperiate permission, but if I restr it then it will allow me assess????:eek:Please any help I already am tring to find a way to restore back to orginal state and I can even go back to a restore point because I :( I have no previous versions in my back up for some reason???
    cathy, May 10, 2011

  2. cathy

    Sep 7, 2012
    Likes Received:
    the Netherlands
    maybe the cooling-grill is full of dust ?
    remove the middle bottom servicepanel and remove the fan
    clean both alloy grills you see , beware of static electricity when using a
    ( you need a little screwdriver with phillip cross tip , screws in the
    servicepanel will stay in the panel, they won't fall out in most cases from Acer)

    Restoring the system from the hidden partition:
    at start-up press ALT and F10 when you see the Acer logo.
    Then the C-drive will be erased !!! and the laptop will be reset and
    installed as it left the factory new.

    good luck, greetz from Holland, Harrie
    Harrie, Sep 11, 2012