    Does anyone have a picture of the mother board that shows where all of
    the components and jacks are?

    Thanks,

    Preston, Jun 2, 2009

  2. Preston

    vjp2.at Guest

    I have USB Colordrives.com floppy and CD on the 8.9" Linpus version.

    I just can't install quant software (octave and maxima and emacs from
    sourceforge) because of repomd.xml, which pretty much makes the box
    useless.

    - = -
    http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
    [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]

    vjp2.at, Jun 6, 2009

  3. Preston

    Sheldon Guest

    I have an inexpensive USB floppy that works on damn near anything.

    Sheldon, Jun 11, 2009