    fine - for a while anyway.

    I was wondering if any of you have any feedback that might help. All info is
    greatly appreciated!

    Lukas Mariman, Mar 15, 2009

  2. Lukas Mariman

    Sheldon Guest

    I may or may not be correct on this, but some computers are designed to work
    with Vista, which many of us don't like. It's really not that bad, and I
    dare say reinstalling Vista might resolve your problems.

    Sheldon, Mar 17, 2009

  3. Thanks for responding!

    My initial experience with Vista was mixed. I wanted to use it, but almost
    immediately found that several apps and some of my favourite games wouldn't
    work right - or wouldn't work at all. On top of that, HP never bothered
    releasing Vista drivers for my existing printer & scanner. All this made me
    somewhat reluctant to go Vista. :-/

    But I'm afraid you may be right; maybe I should give Vista another chance
    (and maybe save my sanity in the process)!

    Lukas Mariman, Mar 17, 2009
  4. Lukas Mariman

    Sheldon Guest

    I have 4 computers, and I hate Vista, too. However, my one computer that is
    running Vista runs great and I wouldn't swap it out, assuming it will
    probably cause more problems than it will solve. I think the problem with
    operating systems that seem to be matched to certain computers is more
    apparent with notebooks than desktop computers, what with the special
    drivers and all. Fortunately my Acer came with XP.

    Sheldon, Mar 18, 2009
  5. Lukas Mariman

    Sentinel Guest

    I see what you mean. Allright, I think I'll give Vista another chance.
    It will probably save me some headaches. :)

    Sentinel, Mar 18, 2009