    wireless is turned on. What does the LED to the left of the small strip
    indicate? It never seems to come on.

    Thanks.

    Sheldon, Feb 21, 2009

  2. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    "Cheeky Bastard" <> wrote in message
    news:YvLnl.12936$...

    > "Sheldon" <> wrote in message
    >> On the lower right corner of the palm rest is a small strip with a
    >> picture of an antenna on it. An LED to the right of the strip lights to
    >> indicate the wireless is turned on. What does the LED to the left of the
    >> small strip indicate? It never seems to come on.
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>

    > Future use for the SIM card module. Open the door on the bottom of the
    > netbook and you will see where it goes.
    >
    > CB

    Thanks for the quick answer. That would be cool.

    Sheldon, Feb 22, 2009

  3. Sheldon

    > Sheldon wrote:
    >> "Cheeky Bastard" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Sheldon" <> wrote in message

    >>> Future use for the SIM card module. Open the door on the bottom of
    >>> the netbook and you will see where it goes.
    >>>
    >>> CB
    >>>

    >> Thanks for the quick answer. That would be cool.

    > Forgot to mention if you take your battery off you will see an indent with
    > a slot that has a simcard icon.
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/10565951@N06/3140548823/
    >
    > CB

    Thanks. Any idea when we might see these things? Very often electronic
    companies make holes and slots for lots of things that never materialize.
    My slot is covered by some sticky tape, but the symbol for a sim card is
    there. I assume the modem will be provided by Acer and the sim will be
    provided by your carrier.

    Sheldon, Feb 25, 2009