    problem or design bug? How can i fix it. Does anyone
    come across such problem in the old c100 series or other
    brands?

    Acer Fans, Jul 14, 2003

  2. Acer Fans

    Chris H. Guest

    Not seeing the issue on the C100, but I would suggest you go to the Acer web
    site to check for updates and you can contact their support section online,
    too. Make sure to state which display mode - landscape or portrait - you're
    seeing this is (or is it both), and the exact locations.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    Chris H., Jul 14, 2003

  3. I don't get that problem with my 110.

    Ken

    news.microsoft.com, Jul 18, 2003